Parents There are many social skills the children are practicing at Boxwood – reinforcing the following graceful gestures at home will go a long way toward turning your youngster, big and little, into charmers: Remember to –
- Look at the speaker who is looking at you.
- Cover your mouth when you yawn.
- Say ‘Excuse me’ when walking in front of anyone!
- Ask before interrupting – “May I please interrupt?”
- Shut the door gently yet firmly.
- Help each other, offer ‘is there anything I can do to help?’
- Smile when you say, ‘hello!’
- Listen for the rhyme, its there every time!
The month of September has seen much progress and fun, so carry on with the family’s follow through into the new year!!